Laboratory Intellectual manufacturing systems
Intellectual technological systems are considered as intelligent web-services, and technologies for their development, maintenance and development are represented in the form of dynamic integration of web-services based on their semantic compatibility. The concepts of distributed artificial intelligence are used to create "intelligent" elements, systems of various orientations, including systems of production and technological character (Advanced Factory, Digital Factory, Smart Factory) that have self-organization, self-learning and self-adaptability.
Projects of the laboratory:
- Analysis of models and algorithms of collective management in groups of virtual robots.
- Development of libraries of compatible components, from which solutions for group management of robots can be compiled.
- Development of geometric 3D-models for verification of control methods for robotic production lines based on quality and performance criteria.
Laboratory CNC machines programming
Laboratory includes a computer class fitted with equipment with high-performance computers, which take the functions of controlling the machine by installing a control system entirely simulating industrial control stand with CNC. The state-of-the-art developments and techniques of Arinschtein (Germany) are used in the learning process.
The laboratory is part of a multilevel system of training specialists in the field of modern high-tech CNC environment. The classes in this laboratory are entry level for CNC programming training course.
Laboratory Modelling and CAE analysis
CAE-system OOFELIE :: Multiphysics is a universal software package for solving problems of mechanics of deformable solids and structural mechanics, heat transfer problems, electrostatics and electrodynamics, magnetism, vibroacoustics, and related interdisciplinary tasks. It is possible to provide static analysis of the design in a linear and non-linear setting, analysis of dynamic processes in the system, modal and harmonic analysis of the structure.
CAE-system Moldex3D allows to study in detail the basic processes of manufacturing products from polymeric materials by injection molding.
CAE-system Digimat is a unique platform for multi-scale finite element modeling of nonlinear behavior of composite materials and composite structures. An integrated approach to the development and analysis of new polymer composite materials at the microlevel and at the level of the finished product is being realized, based on numerical methods of homogenization and the finite element method.
Laboratory Surface quality control
Also in the laboratory there is a device for nondestructive testing of the stress-strain state of metals and alloys by a resistive electrocontact method. Studies are underway to study residual stresses, depending on the types of surface treatment.
Surface layer studies are providing for evaluate the influence of surface quality for the product properties and adjust it to specific requirements.
Laboratory Additive technologies
Products created on a three-dimensional printer can be used to study the appearance of models, check the collection, control the functionality of mechanisms or create silicone molds for molding.
In the process of studying the principles of the additive installation, the mastery of solid and surface modeling takes place, as well as the construction of models suitable for 3D printing.
Also, the laboratory is equipped with modern tools for measurement and control, including a non-contact optical system for digitizing and measuring ATOS, and also Geomagic software for monitoring the processes. The ATOS system allows three-dimensional scanning, and Geomagic provides the solution for controlling geometry of the product.
The laboratory is actively exploring new ways of additive and hybrid manufacturing of products using information technologies and intelligent robotic units.
The development of control systems for industrial robotic manipulators, optimization of program control of manipulators and development of a machine vision system for a robotic cell are being carried out.
The laboratory carries out researches in the areas, such as:
- design, simulation and analysis of industrial robotic systems;
- development and implementation of industrial robotic systems;
- design, creation and optimization of control systems for industrial robots.
Laboratory Integrated information systems
The laboratory uses CATIA V5 software (CAD / CAM / CAE system for 3D product design), ENOVIA SmarTeam (a system for managing product data for medium and small enterprises), DELMIA (software for designing, planning and optimizing production processes) , ADONIS (complex of visual modeling of business processes), 3DLive (environment for optimizing the work of an enterprise in 3D space), Rational Rose (CASE-system for analysis and modeling of business processes, development of information systems and software for enterprise management), OOFELIE: : Multiphysics (CAE-system for solving interdisciplinary problems in the design of devices and systems), MSC.Nastran (CAE-system for performing calculations for static and dynamic strength).
One of the activities of this laboratory is engineering analysis and computer modeling, as an alternative to full-scale testing in the early stages of development, which makes it possible to consider the greatest number of design options with minimum costs in the process of finding the optimal solution.
The laboratory uses and develops a web-based "Technological Integrated System" (TIS), designed to solve problems in a single information space of digital production.
Laboratory Electronic systems manufacturing
The laboratory solves problems related to the preparation of the base of printed circuit boards, setting of electronic components on printed circuit boards, soldering, washing and control, as well as operations related to connected with volumetric installation.
The work carried out is a production cycle, during which it is possible to consistently study the technological processes of electronic equipment production, as well as the physical phenomena underlying the technological process. This allows deeply understand the possible causes of defects in products, predict their occurrence and know how to eliminate them.
For the organization of the educational process in the laboratory there is equipment that ensures the fulfillment of the assigned research and production tasks:
- screen printer UNIPRINT-M;
- machine for the installation of components Mechatronika M-60;
- convection oven for solder paste reflow SEF 548.04G;
- ultrasonic bath BIOCHEM G13910;
- stereo intensifier MANTIS Elite;
- soldering Station Hakko 936 ESD.
Laboratory Precise equipment assemblage
The laboratory has robotic workstations banded with Software-configurable transport line (monorail) upon which controlled shuttles with parts and components are moving and stopping on related stations. The works of underway on the design and installation of equipment, installation, modeling and programming of laboratory equipment.
Currently, the laboratory carry out researches in the following areas:
- research of physical processes of assembly, gluing and growing of details and units of an optical product;
- unification of the designs of optical devices adapted to automated assembly;
- development of technical requirements for equipment used for automated assembly;
- studying and developing new methods and methods for automating the design of technological processes of assembly;
- development of prototypes of integrated design systems based on the use of production efficiency targets;
- development of prototypes of integrated "prognostic" control systems;
- analysis of the efficiency of technological processes of automated production systems;
- use of wireless technologies;
- Interaction of technological equipment with a human.
Laboratory Intelligent process equipment
- technical training center of HAAS AUTOMATION (USA);
- technical training center of HEIDENHAIN (Germany);
- measuring laboratory based on the coordinate measuring machine Global Performance (Italy).
The technical training center of HAAS, which was opened in 2008, is equipped with HAAS Super Mini MiLL and HAAS SL-10 machines, which have a classic layout and the same arrangement of controls on all types of equipment, which facilitates the learning process. In addition, HAAS rack-simulators allow you to study the HAAS Fanuc programming system in the classroom. The center is officially registered by the American company HAAS AUTOMATION as an operating training center. The Center trains students, employees of the enterprise and third-party organizations in the program of training the machine tool adjusters with numerical control HAAS and the basics of programming at the HAAS Fanuc rack.
The HEIDENHAIN technical training center has a 5-axis Precision Machining Center PRIMACON PFM24, which allows machining parts with an accuracy of 0.001 mm. The maximum speed of 50000 rpm allows to take advantage of all the advantages of high-speed processing. The machine is equipped with a HEIDENHAIN iTNC530 rack. The technical training center is certified in the field of programming CNC equipment equipped with HEIDENHAIN systems. To open the potential of this CNC system and develop complex control programs, CAD / CAM CimatronE software is used.
The measuring laboratory is equipped with high-quality control and measuring equipment for quality control of the products. The DEA Global Performance measuring and testing machine 05.07.05 is designed for measuring linear angular dimensions and controlling the shape of three-dimensional components of complex shape. It is used for operative control of the accuracy of the technological process and for arbitration measurements. This model is oriented to serial control of most parts in shop conditions.
Research and experimental work is carried out in the field of machining of various materials, including hard-to-work, the manufacture of parts of aircraft and space sensors and instruments, medical and watch products, microsystems and micro components, molding tools for molding polymer products, automation of dimensional accuracy control, shape errors and the relative location of the surfaces of the manufactured parts. In a complex laboratory of intelligent technological equipment, a cycle of machining of blanks and control of the accuracy of the dimensions of the parts produced can be realized.
Laboratory Injection molding
Rеsеarchеs arе bеing carriеd out on thе еffеct of casting modеs on thе surfacе roughnеss of critical products, thе profilе, optical charactеristics (in thе casе of polymеr lеnsеs). Optimization of casting modеs is carriеd out with thе usе of thе systеm of еnginееring analysis, statistical mеthods, rеtooling еquipmеnt. Thе control of gеomеtrical and optical charactеristics of products is rеalizеd with application of contact and contactlеss mеthods and еquipmеnt.
Somе current rеsеarches:
- thе еffеct of mеlt prеssurе on thе optical propеrtiеs of lеnsеs whеn dеvеloping a prеssurе control systеm in an injеction mold;
- optimization of casting modеs for incrеasing thе accuracy charactеristics of a polymеr lеns;
- thе еffеct of thе tеmpеraturе of thе cooling liquid and thе polymеr mеlt on thе birеfringеncе in thе lеns;
- thе dеvеlopmеnt of an еlеctronic modulе for rеcеiving data from mold sеnsors;
- information support of thе intеgratеd systеm of dеsign and prеparation of production of products madе of polymеr matеrials;
- dеsign of a polarization dеvicе for monitoring intеrnal strеssеs in polymеr lеnsеs;
- application of thе CATIA systеm in thе dеsign of a rеfillablе mold;
- study of conformal cooling systеms for adjustablе injеction molds.